It’s that time of the month, folks… the time for a bunch of links.
- I won’t be referencing this with the rest of the staff, but I do think a nice, large printed version would go well in the roastery.
- I’m certain you’ve always wondered about the difference between Yellow Catuai and Red Catuai. Me, too.
- This might be a little self-serving, but the fact that I feel as though I wish I had written this myself makes me think it’s very much worth reading through. Seriously. Click and read. Bravo, Mr. Vaughan.
- In trying to gather a variety of useful little links for myself, this certainly counts as something that catches my attention.
- Dialing in… a lost art? James wants to help us be better artists.
- Think there’s no correlation between taste and temperature? You’re dead wrong. For the record, I like coffee best after it’s cooled some. Mike Phillips says so, too.
- Being sweet ain’t easy, Sugar.
- I’m not certain I would actually taste or smell these, but still… they’re released in the first half an hour, post-grind.
Posted in: Linkage